Thursday 11 April 2013

A true test of strength.......

Day 100 of my 365 day blog challenge.....

So today I celebrate my 6 year clear of cancer.  I have been waiting for this day for a long time.  April 11 is a day that will forever be in my mind.  All kinds of emotions are running through me. But most of all, I am proud of myself. 

April 8 is now a day that will forever be in my mind.  A day that started again the true test of strength.  My best friend, confidant and the most amazing mom called to tell me that she now has a battle of her own.  I can't even spell that word when it comes to my mom.  I can't even think about it.  But I have to......

I am leaving tomorrow morning for an undetermined amount of time to go to Ontario.  I am leaving behind my own family to be right where I am mostly needed right now.......holding my moms hand.  She held mine and I will be right beside her.  I understand how scared she is.  I am too.........She's my mom and together we will heal..............

I will continue blogging updates about my beautiful mom from this day forward.  Please send her healing vibes, peace and love.  We have a big battle ahead, but the bond that we share will never be broken..

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment