Tuesday 2 April 2013

Where it all started.........

Day 92 of my 365 day blog challenge

This is where it all started...lol Nathan's first baseball bat.  It was a little silly then and not as serious as we are now :)

We are a baseball family!!! We practice 2 nights a week and play on Saturdays and Sundays.  When we are not with our team, you can find us at the diamond at Troutlake playing catch or watching another team.  Soccer is fun and Nathan enjoys it, but when it's ball season that's all he wants to do.

I remember the same childhood memories playing ball every chance i had.  It's just a fun game.  Yes, at times it can be a little boring but fun.  Once again, my dad taught me everything I know.  I sometimes find myself coaching the same way he did too :)

Come out and catch a game this summer at Troutlake.  Some good ball with the kids and a nice way to spend a sunny day! 

Thanks for reading,sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment