Wednesday 3 April 2013

Dancing with the boyz.......

Day 92 of my 365 day blog challenge

I think this picture was taken when I was in grade 6.  Dancing with the boyz.....Look at those short shorts, the awesome shoes and the big white socks pushed down.  I was cooler than the guy in the plastic leather pants and shades.....lol  I'm not sure what we were doing.  I think it was someones birthday party.....lol

I'm pretty sure I kissed every single one on those boyz...lol Guess I was trying to find myself and figure out my way.  I realized pretty quickly that I was more interested in playing sports etc with them then kissing them :)

I was the sporty girl of the group in case you didn't notice.  I always had the lastest shoes, hats etc... Pretty sure I even had a pair of those "leather pants".  I wore a lot of hats, Adidas/Nike track pants and apparently short shorts..:) I never understood "girls" clothes.  Why the dresses, the flowers, the pink, the shoes......ughhh Thankfully my parents understood me and I was able to wear my hockey jerseys with my hat on backwards...lol  Always felt so comfortable and never ever cared what people thought.  Tough skin that's for sure.   Put me in "boys" clothes and I was happy! Didn't want to be a boy, just felt more comfortable in the clothes.  Even today though I do buy girls jeans, I make sure they fit a little more loose.  As for t-shirts.........in the boyz department :)

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment