Thursday 7 March 2013

Aches and pains but keeping sane.......

Day 66 of my 365 day blog challenge.

Today I am in pain sadly :( My body is aching and these last few weeks my feet have been hurting.  My father had rheumatoid arthritis and I'm pretty sure I do.  I could hardly get home tonight and haven't been able to move around much.  I'm not going to lie, this does make me a little sad.  I'm only 40 and if I'm in this much pain now, what kind of active life am I going to have.  Remaining positive, I know that I can handle anything.  I refuse to take pharmaceutical drugs of any kind, so I will manage.  Haven't I been through enough?

I can't remember the last time I was pain free.  Probably about 6 years ago......But I know I am healthy otherwise and a little bit of pain won't slow me down.  But it is tough.

Why am I facing these challenges? I was a good kid, always kind to others.  I've had my fair share of struggles throughout my life and continue to do so.  At times it is so hard to stay focused and positive.  I just have to believe that I will get through this too.

I get up now at 4:30am everyday so that I can continue to move forward and get to a better place.  Keep my goals and dreams on track.  I want to do so much with this life.  Believing is key......

Continued tomorrow........

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment