Sunday 17 March 2013

Never burn your bridges........

Day 76 of my 365 day blog challenge

This picture was taken 12 years ago just before Karen and I moved to Vancouver.  I don't know what I was thinking with the glasses but according to this picture, I was likely breaking out my dance moves for Karen....LOL I'm always entertaining :)

Karen worked for GoodLife fitness then as a Personal Trainer.  Now, 12 years later she has decided to go full circle and return to the field that she went to University for.  She just started back at GoodLife Fitness this week.  She will be the fitness Manager and head trainer :)  I couldn't be more proud of her.  I am really hoping she gets me a new sweater.....LOL

So Karen and I have a bet to see who can get in the best shape before May.  Now I am a little concerned seeing as she will be in a gym everyday.  I need to step up my game a little.  Maybe I need to register to Tough Mudder or something.  Gyms are extremely boring so I need to do something else.  Any suggestions?

Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking with that look.......

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving much thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment