Monday 18 March 2013

There are not enough hours in the day!

Day 77 of my 365 day blog challenge...

So on most days now I am already getting up at 4:45am.  I am getting to bed around 11 or so at night.  I just have so much that I want to do and accomplish, that I think I need to get up at 4:15am.  So tomorrow morning I will attempt to wake at 4:15am. 

I just arrived home from being out since 7:30am this morning.  I worked all day and then had a baseball meeting.  I still have a bunch of emails that I need to send out and hope to be in bed by 11pm.

When you can't find enough hours in the day to get things done, wake up earlier!!! If you eat well (living foods and exercise) you should really only need 5 hours sleep anyways.  Honestly, my best days are when I wake up at 4:45am and go until 11pm.  If I sleep more than 6 hours, I am not only tired, but grumpy.  Trust me, you don't want me grumpy :)

So much more to do tonight so I better go.....

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving much thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment