Monday 25 March 2013

Never allow anyone to get in the way.......

Day 84 of my 365 day blog challenge

I know that I have talked before in a past blog about my passion and finding it.  I feel so blessed to have searched and searched and to have finally found it.  My passion and desire is to share my knowledge of Vegan raw/living foods with many.  My purpose is to empower others to make decisions in their own lives that will change the way the see food.

I have come such a long way and have had to make some tough decision's that haven't been easy.  A wise woman (my Mentor Lydia) once told me "do what you love and the money will come".  I feel so blessed to be able to go to work everyday and do what I love.  But this too comes with it's challenges.  I have been waiting my whole life for this.  My life's vision is to create my own business of reaching and helping others on their road to health.  I will!!!

Everyday I am faced with challenges.  I see them as just that.  A challenge....it's been a long time since someone I work with talked to me the way they did today.  I feel sad for him that he feels it's okay to be so angry with someone and personally attack them.  I stood my ground, didn't back down and will never allow him or ANYONE else to get in the way.  I am unstopable and whether I am where I am at today in my journey or somewhere else.  I am on a mission and I WILL have a business to call my own one day......I have so much to offer!!!

Never allow anyone to get in the way of your dreams.  Follow your heart and always believe in yourself!!

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks and sharing love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment