Tuesday 5 February 2013

Giving thanks.........

Day 36 of my 365 day blog challenge

Giving thanks.  I wake up every morning giving thanks for my breathe.  Each day I find gratitude in something. 

I wasn't always this way.  If someone told me just a few years ago to give thanks, I would have thought they were crazy.  It's amazing how we evolve if we are simply open to it.  Life is beautiful, challenging and forever changing. 

Tony Robbins once said "think of life as seasons the tough times will come and change just like a season".  Nothing is forever, so embrace it and always give thanks.  We've had our share of tough times and they do flow at times like the seasons.

Today I give thanks for the amazing, beautiful people in my life.  I give thanks for our health and well being.  I give thanks for YOU! xo

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  GIVING THANKS, sending LOVE!!

1 comment:

  1. your welcome babes! I love you so much! you are a huge inspiration and beautiful person, just like everyone else and youw story and journey is crucial to the deiving plan of the universe! i'm so happy to of met you and i want to cry typing this.. i'm thankful, thankful to be able to correct my own situations and do what is best for me, and when doing that it will be whats best for all.. take care of yourself so u can take care of the world! <3 <3 love love love you!

    ReplyDelete