Monday 11 February 2013

Open to change.........

Day 42 of my 365 day blog challenge.

Life is busy, stressful and exhausting at times.  But it is also pretty amazing.  Reminding myself every minute of every day to be thankful and grateful isn't easy at times.

We started going to Buddhism about 1.5 years ago.  We love the idea of being able to meditate and be surrounded by others who share the same values and positive energy.  Doing our daily meditation practise is not only important for us but just as important for those around us.  Living each day by waking up and calming the mind for 10 minute's is amazing.  Taking time throughout my day to meditate, calm my mind and enjoy some silence is very peaceful.  Nathan enjoys the temple too.  He is surrounded by others kids and they learn to treat others with such love and respect.  What more could we ask for from our son.

The student was ready and the teacher appeared 1.5 years ago.  I never thought that I would ever be interested in going to a Buddhist temple.  I guess that I never understood what that meant.  Now that I know the benefits of meditation and the love from within that comes with it, I can't do without.

It's pretty amazing how many times in my life I have misjudged or not been open to something.  I can't imagine my life now without my daily practise or keeping my mind in a healthy positive state.  Your thoughts create your reality.  I want my reality to be a place of positive energy and gratefulness.....

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks and sharing love!!

2 comments:

  1. all the energies we have been focusing on over the last few years are starting to manifest, now we just get to watch the beauty unfold.. you are divinely protected and your love and focus on positivity is going to bring you even more of the same! just watch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tracy! I am so proud of you sticking to your ritual! I second what David John said, you are Divinely protected!!! xo

    ReplyDelete