Thursday 14 February 2013

Our sweetheart on Valentine's Day

Day 45 of my 365 day blog challenge

Happy Valentine's to you and yours :)

Nathan came home from school today with this sweet card that he made for Karen and I at school.  These are the moments that I love being a mom.  In case you can't see it, it reads:

I love you mommy and momma
your the best mommy and momma in the world
your as sweet as the sweetest person in the world B my (heart with arrow through it)
Love Nathan

I can't even express how this melted my heart.  We are so proud of our little boy.  So kind, gentle and loving.  What really saddens me is some people in this world don't believe that gay couples should raise children.  It doesn't matter at all whether my spouse is male or female.  The fact that we are raising a child in this world to be respectful, love all those around us, to believe that anything is possible and to always do all that you can to help those in need.  These qualities that Nathan has didn't come from his "gay parents" but rather two mom's that love him deeply and wish for him to have the best life possible.

Thank you Nathan our sweetheart for being the love of our lives. 

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks and sending love.

No comments:

Post a Comment