Tuesday 26 February 2013

My blog challenge is this blog tonight :)

Day 57 of my 365 day blog challenge

My challenge tonight is my blog :) It's been another very long day.  I just got home from a meeting at work and should really be going to bed.  But..............I want to write something, as I am committed!!!

It's amazing how I can now easily put in an 18 hour day (meditation practice, gym, work, Nathan, meetings)etc....Up at 5am and bed at 11pm.  Other than really needing to go to bed, I'm not tired! I get by no problem on 6hrs sleep and I'm thinking about getting up now at 4am!!! Besides, we have all the time in the world to sleep when we are dead.  Wow! There's a happy thought......LOL

Time to go to bed...........

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment