Monday 7 January 2013

Bonus post!

Something just came to my mind that I have to share.

Throughout my life I have had many friends.  I grew up in Toronto for 13 years, then moved just outside of Toronto.  Moved to Antigonish NS, then back to Toronto.  Travelled to Florida, Mexico, DR, Hawaii and throughout Europe.  Now have found my home in Vancouver BC for the last 12 years.  So naturally along the way, I have met many people from all walks of life.  Some of those people stuck, and some didn't.  Some lasted for days, weeks and maybe even years.  They came and went.  We shared laughter, tears and maybe a memory or two.  Some stuck and some didn't.......I feel blessed to have 229 friends who have stuck!!

Thank you for being a friend.  Travelled down the road and back again.  Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant.  And if you threw a partyyyy and invited everyone I knew ew ewww, you would see the biggest gift from me would be from me and the card attached would say...Thank you for being a friendddddd............LOL

Oh yes I didid :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment