Wednesday 30 January 2013

More than just a shcool......

Day 30 of my 365 day blog challenge.

I just want to start out by saying that I have had an extremely busy day today and my body is sore and exhausted.  So this will be a very quick blog that will be continued tomorrow night :)

I noticed this picture tonight when I was at Nathan's school for a meeting.  This is a true representation of how awesome Nathan's school is.  It is a multi-cultural school with 25 different languages.  It is a school that doesn't tolerate one ounce of bullying.  The faculty encourage the kids to be who they are.  They encourage the students to have friendships through all grades. 

To be continued.........

Thanks for reading, sharing and commenting.  Giving thanks and love! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment